Raffle Rules & Guidelines
Transformation Station of Florida, Inc. (TSOF) will sponsor and conduct a raffle for a Regency Style 36 String Harp valued at up to $3995.00 for the purpose of raising funds for the mission of the 501 (c) 3 Corporation.
The Raffle winner is chosen by a random drawing conducted on December 19th, 2014 at 7:00 pm by Transformation Station of Florida, Inc… from all entries submitted before 5 pm on December 19, 2014. The drawing will be held at 3236 Beacon Square Drive, Holiday, Florida 34691.
Suggested Donation for a ticket is as follows:
- 1 for $25.00
- 5 for $112.50
- 10 for $200.00
Tickets will be sold until 5pm on December 19, 2014.
The winner will be announced at 6:00 pm on December 19, 2014.
In order to acquire raffle tickets and win, individuals must be 18 years or over.
The raffle winner gets the Regency Style Harp; prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
For more information, please call 727-992-7802 or send an email to email@example.com
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants must be 18 years or older to acquire a raffle ticket.
- A maximum of 5,000 tickets will be available, on a first come, first served basis.
- The following methods of payment are accepted: PayPal, credit card, cashier’s check and money orders. Cash will be accepted for in-person acquires. You may acquire tickets via our official raffle website by PayPal/credit card or you may send order request and suggested donation to: Transformation Station of Florida, Inc. 2014 Harp Raffle, 3236 Beacon Square Drive in Holiday, Fl. 34691. Raffle tickets are not transferable. You must indicate your name, address (where raffle ticket/s are to be delivered to), email, phone number and the amount of raffle tickets you would like to acquire. If ordering online, the raffle tickets will be delivered within 7 business days. It is the acquirer’s responsibility to provide a valid, deliverable mailing address and/or email address to Transformation Station of Florida, Inc. 2014 Harp Raffle, 3236 Beacon Square Drive in Holiday, Fl. 34691 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. TSOF is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by computer users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in connection with this drawing by chance. TSOF assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failures, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alterations of, entries. Entry does not require purchase. Incomplete or illegible entries are void. Entries may not be resold and no refunds or replacements will be issued.
- Unauthorized persons copying, selling or altering tickets are subject to prosecution.
- A raffle ticket will be void and no prize will be awarded if there is proof that the ticket was stolen, unissued, ineligible, altered, counterfeit in whole or in part, defective, printed in duplicate or printed/production in error.
- Winner does not need to be present at drawing to win. All winners will be chosen at random at 3236 Beacon Square Drive in Holiday, Fl. 34691. The winning number will be posted online at https://transformationstationfl.org the following day.
- The winner must redeem their prize within seven (7) business days following the raffle and present the winning ticket to a Transformation Station of Florida, Inc. representative. A winning ticket may be redeemed by calling 727-992-7802. If prize is not claimed within the allotted time frame, proceeds will be donated to the Transformation Station of Florida, Inc.
- The prize will be shipped or delivered at the expense of the winner.
- Applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. As such, in order for the individual with the winning ticket to claim their winnings they must present the following to a Transformation Station of Florida Representative:
- For U.S. Persons – Any amount won that equals or exceeds $600 US; the winner must fill out a W-9 tax form and provide one proper form of identification (Driver’s License, Social Security Card, Voters Registration, or some other form of picture ID). If a Tax Payer Identification Number (i.e. Social Security Number) is not provided on the W-9, prize will not be awarded.
- For Foreign Persons – A W-8BEN tax form must be filled out and a backup withholding rate of 30% will be collected from the winner and submitted to the IRS on behalf of the winner before the prize will be awarded.
- The designated raffle ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize. Transformation Station of Florida, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or tickets redeemed in error by its agents.
- Employees and immediate relatives of the Transformation Station of Florida, Inc. are not eligible to participate.
- All tickets, transactions and winner associated with the raffle are subject to state law and the rules, regulations and procedures put in place by the Transformation Station of Florida at 3236 Beacon Square Drive, Holiday, Florida 34691 and the lawful changes thereof. Registration and financial information for Transformation Station of Florida, Inc. may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free (800-435-7352) within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.
- By obligation of Florida State law, no purchase or donation is necessary to enter the drawing. Tickets are available for a suggested donation of 1 for $25, 5 for $112.50 or 10 for $200. Supporters can receive a raffle ticket by mail by sending a raffle ticket request letter to: Transformation Station of Florida, Inc. Attn: raffle, 3236 Beacon Square Drive, Holiday, Florida 34691. Each request will receive one raffle ticket. Only one request allowed per household. Raffle participants do not need to be present to win. For more information call 727-992-7802.